Triacetin (Food Grade)
CAS NO.: 102-76-1
EINECS/ ELINCS NO.: 203-051-9
E Code: E1518
Synonyms: Glycerol Triacetate, 1,2,3 Propanetriol Triacetate
Molecular Formula: C9H14O6
Molecular Weight: 218.21
Constitutional Formula: CH3COOCH2CH(CH3COO)CH2(CH3COO)
1.Tobacco industry( as plasticizer for cigarette filter rods)
2. Flavour and essences( as fixer )
3. Dairy goods(as emulsifier)
4 Food additive( such as in hard candy, butter and beverage)
5. Chewing gum( as plasticizer)
6. Adhesives (as non-phthalate plasticizer for waterborne adhesives)
7. Bakes goods( as stabilizer agent)
8. Cosmetics( as humectants) and nail polish( as plasticizer)
9. Pharmaceutical ( as antifungal agent) and capsule coatings( as plasticizer)
10. Animal Feed
11. As pesticide adjuvant
Standard of Food Grade Glycerol Triacetate:
.Food Grade Glycerol Triacetate is manufactured using vegetable glycerine and synthetic based raw
Packagings:New 200 Litre steel drums containing 240KG net.
New 1000 Litre IBC containing 1150KG net.
Isotank containing 20,000KG ~25,000KG net.
Storage:Keep in sealed, unopened, original containers.
Avoid conditions of high humidity and temperature.
Shelf life: 12 Months.